Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Week 3- Rene Brady



Rene Brady

“It is vital for every artist to find a way to express creatively.

"In a relay of 2D & 3D software, most images begin in the computer, no outside influence what-so-ever. Occasionally, photographs of the environment, or original works of art, are digitized and used as a background or texture in a 3D scene. The 2D paint program is used to create new images as well as enhance and manipulate the photographs. "I've been an artist/writer my whole life. As with other artists, life without creativity is void. Living in the Fort Lauderdale area of Florida, I am currently working on a series of works combining both my digital art and poetry." 

The way the artist mixed software really worked well. The piece makes me think of tranquility. It makes you think of a hot summer’s night by the water. It has blends of light and dark areas. I like the way the moon shines on the water. The flowers add color to the dark banks.

2 comments:

  1. Reading their artist statements gives us a good place to start to interpret their work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting image effect; the water reminds me of algae, except it is not completely green; cool..

    ReplyDelete