Monday, January 14, 2013

Jasmine W.

Hello!!! My name is Jasmine Woods. I am a mother to a wonderful energetic 2 1/2 year old TJ. When I'm not spending my time playing with cars, motorcycles, watching Little Einsteins, or walking/hiking i work full time at Verizon Wireless Corporate.
This is my 2nd mod with Albertus, i am seeking my bachelors  in Business Management with a concentration of Leadership. **My plan is to become Associate Director of a VZW call center.** Can never dream too big!




I LOVE taking pictures while in high school and 2 years of college i worked as a photographer for mostly children. This is my obsession, so i take about 300 pictures a week of random things...

Look forward to getting to know each of you and this learning experience during this class!!

**My Fotothing's name is Jasminew810**

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine...

    Indeed, one should not limit one's dreams... Nice going with the pictures... I'm so glad to hear you are used to shooting a lot... that is one of the keys to being a good photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jasmine; I like to take pictures too! People think it's weird, but I like taking pictures of food..

    ReplyDelete