Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 1: Introduction Bio (kheng2013)

My name is Kentha Heng and I am majoring in Human Resources Management and about three years in towards this degree. I was originally in the Day Program, but had to switch out to the Night Program (ADP) due to my conflicting work schedule. Art allows people to think outside the box; so I hope this will be a fun eight weeks.



This picture of a dove has recently become symbolic to me. I took this picture last week Wednesday (1/9/13). White represents purity and flying means to be free; I want to understand the freedom that comes when a dove breaks free from the confinement of a cage.

My fotothing is kheng

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Kentha...

    The picture isn't showing probably because it is not in .jpg format. I'd love to see it. You can open it in Photoshop and then "Save As" .jpg.

    Welcome....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't find kheng2013 on fotothing... click the link in the upper right side of the blog, fotothing portfolio site, to see where we are...

    ReplyDelete