Monday, January 14, 2013

Introduction

Good morning class my name is Deborah, I am a married with four wonderful children ages 20, 15, 13, 10 and a grand daughter that just turned a year old. I am employed at the City of New Haven Health Department Maternal and Child Health Division. I work for two programs Immunizations and Nurturing Families. I enjoy working with families and teaching them that health matters as well as educating first time moms with home based curriculum that can help prevent abuse and neglect. I look forward in working with and learning from everyone in the next 8 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah...

    You are doing important work. No should ever experience abuse or neglect.

    Your new baby granddaughter must bring you much joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely no one should ever have to experience abuse or neglect. Unfortunately we live in a society that is in need to be educated and learn the true significance and importance of what parenting is all about. Yes, my grand-daughter brings so much joy and happiness to our family, I'm so grateful that she has a good mommy and daddy that love and takes good care of her, oh and of course grandma and grandpa. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete