Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Introduction

Hello.  My name is Johanna Torres and I am looking forward to graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Business Management in May of this year.  This class seems very interesting and I am looking forward to working with everyone.  I started working at Yale Medical Group 5 1/2 years ago as a clinical receptionist, after two years I was promoted to an Operations Manager.  One year after that I was promoted to a Practice Manager.  My plan is to continue to grow with the company.  I am also a mother to 3 wonderful boys - Luis, Jonathan and Cristian.  They are the ones who motivate me to do everything that I do.


My fotothing is jotorry.






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your success at the Yale Medical Group and for your 3 beautiful sons...

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johanna,

    You are a strong mom *-*..

    ReplyDelete