Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Week Seven Featured Artist - Sibel Sancar



I could not find any information on MOCA regarding Sibel Sancar.  But, I found out Sibel Sancar is a woman from Turkey.  Sibel chooses to paint with acrylic as well as being a digital artist Sibel mainly uses the computer to create her art.  Sibel is quoted, “I need to consume rapidly every new inspiration in my mind” (Sibel Sancar).  I like that she is able to use the same format, but make it look totally different in every creation.
Work Cited

"Manhattan Arts International", Sibel Sancar. Manhattan Arts International. Web. 20 Feb 2013. <http://www.manhattanarts.com/Gallery/Sibel-Sancar.htm>.










3 comments:

  1. The 3X3 grid is strong and holds the work together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It is nice to see my works here. Thanks a lot. Sibel Sancar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice images; the first one reminds me of the game tic-tact-toe and the red reminds me of the red bulls eye. Interesting combination and it is cool that almost each box has something different..

    ReplyDelete