Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Week 1 Introduction

Hi class my name is Anthony Paturzo, I am 23 years old and on my way to graduation in may and will be walking in march.  I will be graduating with a degree in computer information systems. I was having trouble with this blogger site, mostly my negligents so don't mine my 5 post that will be blowing up the site in the next couple days. Anyway, i live in West Haven, where i work at Stop and Shop part time. I have worked here for almost 6 years now. I enjoy playing soccer and working on cars when i'm not working. My family story is rather complicated, to make along story short, my mother was to young when she had me and couldn't take care of me properly, my aunt adopted me when i was two years old and raised me, i now live with her and her sister. If it was for them dont know where i would be in life right now. Well that my story, good luck to everyone. Below is a photo of my birth mom on the right, my adopter mom/aunt on the left and her sister in the middle. And that me and my girlfriend of 4 years Gina.
My fotothing.com screen name is Gkstyle12.

2 comments: